Tour Saransk – Makarovka
Duration: 5 hours
Sightseeing walking tour in the central part of Saransk.
- Start of the city tour from Shopping Center “Ogarev Plaza”; Anniversary Square, Opera and Ballet Theatre named after Illarion Yaushev;
- Cathedral Square; Cathedral of St. Theodore Ushakov – the biggest cathedral in the Volga region; Monument to Theodor Ushakov. Monument to Family; Monument to Patriarch Nikon; Alexander Nevsky Chapel;
- Victory Square. War Memorial complex and Museum of War and Labor exploit;
- The Soviet Square; Main Administrative buildings of the Republic of Mordovia: the House of the Republic, the House of Soviets and the Administration of the city Saransk;
- Fountain alley – historical part of the city. Monument to the founders of Saransk, monument to Alexander Pushkin.
- The Ice Palace, the Stadium Start, Friendship alley, Peoples’ friendship sculpture.
Excursion in John the Evangelist fratry. Former manorial estate of landlords the Polyanskys. Acting fratry at present time. Well preserved monument of Russian architecture XVII – beginning XIX century.
Tours in Saransk